Reducing water consumption and avoiding waste water is a general goal nowadays of all residential, commercial and industrial sectors. On one hand the water consumption affects the project profitability due to additional initial and life cycle cost like expenses for the waste water disposal. For this it has become necessary to implement zero liquid discharge system for all facility. Chemtronics providing a Green STP AD+ based on HRAR anaerobic technology for which is specifically to meet the zero discharge concepts. Our treatment system is based on anaerobic digestion combines with polishing tertiary treatment including Filtration, disinfection and advance technologies like Ozonation, reverse osmosis, Ultra Violet System etc. The outcome result is consistent, high quality sewage water recycle for reuse application.
Resuse Application :
• Toilet Flushing
• Landscape Irrigation
• Cooling Tower
• Car Washing
• Fire Sprinklers
• Non potable use
• Underground structure with compact design & completely covered plant.
• No foul odour around the STP area or in the receiving environment.
• Does not require continuous monitoring and operation.
• Works well with inconsistent grey water flow.
• Minimal sludge generation.
• Zero liquid from STP.
• Extremely low Maintenance.
• 50 – 70% less power consumption compared to conventional aerobic treatment.
• Minimal foot Print
• Semi automatic and automatic plant operation.
• Treated water quality within permissible limit
• Environmentally Safe to treated sewage water dispose in Land or Water.
• Treated water can be reuse for gardening, toilet flushing, landscape, irrigation, cooling towers etc.