Integrated Ozone technology based solution”
Chemtronics has successfully designed and installed solution to integrate and retrofit with the present and conventional system with proven and time tested ozone based technology. Its technology integration gives buy back of CapEx in reasonably short period depending upon the application and customised solution. Ozone is one of the most advance technologies and can be integrated with great advantage in treatment of Water, Waste Water and air treatment in exhibition.
IN EXHIBITION: -
• The exhibition hall can accommodate more than 1000 peoples at
one time .The functions of exhibition are to exhibit works to visitors and to
preserve them as long as possible.
• Air conditioning systems with good indoor air quality are necessary for
providing a pleasant air environment for visitors.
• The indoor air environment mainly indoor
temperature and humidity and ventilation
effectiveness in exhibition rooms are usually
significant concerns. Higher humidity increases the
risks of microbial growth and erosion.
• In order to provide comfortable indoor environment
to visitors, the total fresh air system is
preferable for the sake of human’s comfort and
• Ozone very effective in Reduction of smoke and
• Deodorization of stale alcohol odors.
• Oxidizes all other unpleasant odors.
• Deodorization and disinfection of bowling shoes.
• Eliminates bacteria, mold, mildew and fungus.
• Due to the strong oxidizing power of ozone it is
an extremely useful tool in the field of fire and
flood restoration. In a smoke and fire damaged
building ozone will eliminate smoke odors in the
carpets, curtains, wood, cupboards, clothing, etc.
• Ozone is effective for preventing the growth of
bacteria and mildew in a bathroom, as well as
neutralizing any unpleasant bathroom odors.
• Odors and bacteria are significantly reduced by
ozone in washrooms. Noxious airborne chemicals and
surface bacteria cause unpleasant and harmful odors.
Ozone not only deodorizes washrooms effectively, it
also kills the germs than can lurk on surfaces such
as taps and toilets.
• By treating the
air conditioning system with ozone,
you can prevent the buildup of
bacteria and fungi this will
eliminate bad smell and the spread
of health problems such as,
allergies, rashes ,colds, viruses &
IN HVAC: -
• Ozone has been
successfully reduced smell,
bacteria, mould, mildew and other
mi.cro organisms from the HVAC
system. Ozone is increasingly being
used in HVAC system to improve the
indoor air quality and also to
improve the energy efficiency of the
HVAC cooling coils.
• Controlled quantity of ozone
introduces in the AC Ducts
Eliminates Toxic gasses, odors smoke
by oxidation and microbes & virus.
• Cooling tower
water requires extensive treatment.
During Cooling Tower water
treatment, three main factors must
• Corrosion of pipes and heat
• Scaling in pipes and (mainly) in
• Microbial growth (bacteria algae).
• These three aspects cannot be
viewed separately. Conventional
treatment techniques are mainly
applications of chemical biocides,
corrosion inhibitors and scale
inhibitors. Ozone is a reliable
alternative that controls the
• Makes the water crystal clear,
eliminating all turbidity.
• Dissolves the scale and inhibits
further scaling, hence improving
heat transfer and further saving on
chemicals and pollution.
• Reduced Chemical Usage – Chlorine
can substitute for several chemicals
in a cooling tower treatment
package, reducing and possibly
eliminating the use of such
• Increases dramatically Heat